Photobucket

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reminders

I extended the deadline of your payment to next week Wednesday (:

Those who have not paid yet:
Azifa Elissa - RM 3
Colin Lee Tze Xiong - RM 22
Shelly Kwong - RM 22
Syahirah - RM 3

Please pay to me, Carmen Chan.

FAQ

Q: When will we get our books?
A: I don't know. Miss Eliza has to collect all the orders (from the whole school) and then she'll order the books.

Q: Can I order now?
A: Nope. I have already given the orders to Miss Eliza.

Q: Can I cancel/change my order?
A: Nope. I have already given the orders to Miss Eliza.

Q: Will the books be printed monthly and arrive monthly?
A: I don't know. Sorry!

Any further questions, feel free to ask me, although I might not be able to answer them.

Btw, Doctor Job website is up!
http://doctorjob.com.my

Thank you for your co-operation.

TOMORROW IS MERENTAS DESA!
Remember to wear your PJ clothes from home.
PnP will continue after recces, so bring your books!

No comments:

Post a Comment