Photobucket

Thursday, April 15, 2010

15th April

I hope everyone's happy with their Dr. Job books!

I know some of you have some questions in mind:

Q: What happened to my other books? Why didn't I get it? (IT, Business, Hospitality & Tourism etc.)
A: These issues are not released yet. So, we have to wait till the issue is released, then Dr. Job will send the magazines to our school.

Q: Do I need to pay extra?
A: No you don't need to. No further payment is required. Just wait for your magazines patiently.

Q: When am I getting my magazines?
A:
May - Business
July - Engineering
September - ICT (IT)
November - Hospitality & tourism
*Although they may be released at their respective months, I'm not sure whether they will send it on time.

HOMEWORK

Add Math
Exercise 6.3A - All

Biology
Do all the focus practices until where we stopped learning

Chemistry
Finish the exercise sheets she gave the other day

No comments:

Post a Comment