Photobucket

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Updates @ 23rd Jan

Thank you for voting! As you can see, the background with the highest votes was the YELLOW (I know, this is orange) one! WOOHOOOO!

POLL #2:
Which 'new' subject do you find interesting?
1. Chemistry
2. Biology
3. Physics
4. Add-Maths

Although we haven't learned much of it yet, which one do you find most interesting?
Vote now! The poll is at the sidebar (above the cbox). Last day to vote is on the 1st day of CNY!

Remember to do your Physics report people! Need to show teacher on Monday.

Hehe, I myself don't know how to do xD

Fees you need to pay:
- Fail peribadi + Sejarah printing: RM 1
- BM: Ayat-ayat Gramatis paper: RM 0.30

BTW, we have received complaints about the music player in the blog. Do you want us to remove it or leave it? Please tell us in the cbox!! Thanks.

And to contributors, someone or something has removed all of us as contributors of the blog earlier. I don't know who, but I'm gonna look for that person, strangle his/her neck and then bury him behind my house so that I can strangle him/her again the next day and the next day and the next day etc....
Well unless he/she has an acceptable reason, I won't strangle that person/thing.
So I have invited you (contributors) back in. Check your respective inboxes!!! :)

Homework for today is below this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment